Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, January 12, 2007
wow, it's been a while
O.K... so I'm not the most regular blogger. But things have been busy around here.
The Langley Bridal Show hosted by Traveller's Hotel (www.travellershotel.ca) was a huge success. I was on my feet talking with people all day, not even noticing what time it was until it was about to pack up!
There are some wonderful and unique weddings happening here in the Lower Mainland and I'm excited to be a part of it.
My site has been linked with Kettle Creek Weddings in Vancouver... and I'm looking forward to a partnership with a wedding 'guide'/planner here in the area.
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, January 12, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links