Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Vancouver's Weekend to End Breast Cancer
So, this post has nothing to do with photography, sorry!
This is me, when I crossed the finish line a few years ago in Toronto. I've been meaning to walk again, but life got crazy... so I've finally committed to walking again in '08.
Check out http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Vancouver2008?px=2350764&pg=personal&fr_id=1255
to see my personal donation page, and if you can, make a donation to this great cause.
Even though the blisters are brutal, and I won't be able to walk for a few days after the event, it's worth every step. I'm glad I have my health to be able to do this for others.
Thanks!!
Jennifer
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, November 04, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links