Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
2 photographers modelling, it's as funny as it sounds.
I began my career with Heather back in Ontario, and now that I'm here in Vancouver I was thrilled when she and her family moved just a little closer, to Saskatoon. I visited her in her new city back in January (Saskatoon. In January. That's love.) and she visited me here in Vancouver in September... (It was sunny & warm and we spent a lot of time lunching on patios. Who had it easier, hmmmm?) Anyway, we both needed an updated photo for our websites, check hers out here

She also did some photos of my little family while she was here, I'll share a couple soon, promise!



We also asked a random person walking by to take one of both of us, I think it turned out pretty good :)
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Tuesday, October 13, 2009  
3 Comments:
  • At October 13, 2009, Blogger StonePhoto said…

    Hawwwttt Stuuufffffff Jen!!!

    Who did you new Layout? Love it!!!

     
  • At October 27, 2009, Anonymous Jasalyn said…

    I recognize those two! How random that I, the "random" person who took your picture just "randomly" found your blog from friends on Facebook, scrolled down and saw the pic form the roundhouse in Yaletown! Too funny!

     
  • At October 29, 2009, Anonymous Melissa said…

    you both look fantastic!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links