Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, October 23, 2011
A little taste of what's to come...
There's still a bunch of shoots that I didn't include in this little teaser... there's lots of pretty pictures coming soon to the blog! End of wedding season spread into the popular Fall family photo season so I'm working on a massive backlog of photos... if you're waiting, they are coming soon, I promise! It'll be worth the wait.
Here's some of the projects coming down the pipes... everything from sweet little baby girls, to families and weddings, and some beautiful quilts in the other area of my business, creative product photography... more on that coming soon!







Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, October 23, 2011  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links