Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Corporate Art Commissions

I'm excited to share this unique project I had the pleasure of working on last summer. Finally the (very large!!) prints are framed and hung, so I had a chance to visit the offices of Quickteck Corporate IT Solutions to photograph them myself!
Quicktech won an award last year for Best Company at the BC Small Business Awards and I was pleased to create some wall decor that showcased the business from it's roots to current location. Owners Dustin and Jon envisioned some gritty, industrial type black & white prints showing the 3 locations the business has been located over the years. So I visited each area and photographed the signs. Very large 24x72 inch prints were produced and here is the final result!


Labels:

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, March 14, 2012  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links