Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, October 05, 2012
Langley Cascades wedding with Stephanie & Dave
After the toughest year of her life, Stephanie married the love of her life Dave in an intimate ceremony surrounded by their closest friends and family. It was an emotional day full of beauty and love and I was honoured to document it, and celebrate with them both. Stephanie's gown by my favourite local designer Kathryn Bass of pure. something - there's a LOT of my work all over her website too! Stephanie's amazing hairstyle by Victoria http://vancouvermobilehairstylist.com/ and her makeup by Felicia Bromba who I FINALLY got to meet in person, yay!

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, October 05, 2012  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links