Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
New Year, New Beginnings
Happy 2008 everyone :)
2007 has come and gone, and I'm looking forward to wonderful things for Jennifer Kirk Photography in '08. I had some great experiences at weddings in '07, and I want to thank my clients for letting me into their world on their most important day. I love what I do, I mean, who wouldn't love spending Saturdays with happy, celebrating families?

I'm looking forward to traveling to the Tuscany region of Italy in May to photograph a wedding, and all the amazing BC weddings to follow. It's going to be a bright year... bring it on!

So, as I say hello to 2008, I wanted to share a couple of photos with you... that I did not take!
Being a photographer, it's sometimes weird and definitely unusual to be in front of the camera but over the Christmas holidays in Ontario, I asked my amazing friend Heather Fritz to photograph my husband and I. We haven't had any photos taken since our own wedding, and since one of my best friends in the world is also one of the best photographers I know... I figured we'd venture into the snow for a few shots.
So here we are...

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, January 09, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links