Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, May 02, 2008
Finally, it's time for Mark and Steph's Great Big Italian Wedding Adventure!
Well, I'm off to Italy! The wedding is on Thursday in the town of Poppi, and we'll be busy exploring Tuscany before and after. My husband and I traveled to Martha's Vineyard (an island off the coast of Cape Cod, near Nantucket) a few years ago so I could photograph Mark's sister's wedding... so we're looking forward to seeing the family again! When we leave the Tuscan villas, we'll be off to Rome, Venice and Florence, a short stay in Germany, then back to Vancouver! I know I'm going to take waaaay too many photos at the wedding and in all of the wonderful places we will see... so stay tuned for them to show up here!
Arrivederci!! I'm off to enjoy pizza, pasta, wine, cappuccino and gelato! Good thing we'll be doing lots of walking!


This photo is from when M&S came out to Vancouver to meet with me about being their wedding photographer... we just had to take a photo to celebrate!
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, May 02, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links