Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Andy & Katrina in Fort Langley
Andy & Katrina won my door prize at the Langley Bridal Show, they're getting married in July.
I was starting to think this photo shoot just wasn't meant to be after it was first postponed by Katrina's arm injury (she thought her sling would look ugly in the photos) ... and we had to postpone again when the weather suddenly turned to hail/snow and rain... so when we finally got around to shooting I had my fingers crossed for some sunshine, and we got it! (Even if it was a little chilly). Well, I'm pretty glad I did get to meet these two (finally!) because they were a lot of fun to photograph. I'm not sure if Andy was tickling her or what, but Katrina's laughter crept into most of the images and made for a great shoot!
Congratulations guys... may your life be filled with much happiness and laughter!






posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Saturday, April 05, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At April 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks like they had fun with you! My favorite is the one in front of The Yellow Building. Great perspective and lens choice!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links