Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, January 20, 2008
From Sea to Shining Sea
I first met Jen & Laurence when I did their engagement photos along with their wedding back in June 20006. I knew they were headed on a Maritime road trip for their honeymoon the following week and I was headed to PEI for 2 days... so we said good-bye at the wedding with a casual "Enjoy the east coast" or something like that. A few days later I was in Charlottetown getting ready to fly home, standing in line at a lobster market when I hear "Is that you Jenn?" from behind me... and there's Jen & Laurence, standing beside me all the way in PEI. So we had lunch that day and they told me all about their travels so far, and pointed me in the direction of a small winery on the island to check out before I got to the airport.
Anyway, Jen sent me a message recently to say that her and Laurence and their new baby girl Ava were going to be in BC for a vacation and that we should get together for coffee and perhaps some photos. We met at Crescent Beach and amidst the snow flakes blowing around we shot some quick photos until Ava had enough of the cold... then off to Wired Monk to warm up our fingers :)
It was great to see Jen & Laurence again, and awesome to meet Ava, what a smiley sweetheart. From lobster lunch in PEI to espresso & chai tea in BC... until we meet again!


June 3, '06



Jen, Laurence and Ava now!
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, January 20, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At January 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're so talented Jen! I love these family shots.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links