Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Leanne & Dean, engagement
"We choose them all!!" is what Dean told me when I asked about their favourites. Ahhhh... this is why I love my job.

On a gorgeous September evening we met in charming Fort Langley to wander, shoot, and wander some more. Working with Leanne and Dean is a natural... they goofed off and played like kids, we had a blast. I love these images because they highlight how into each other Leanne and Dean are... I think sometimes they forgot I was hovering around with my lens :D
Can't wait for the October wedding!





Yep, what an awesome sky. Only a slight saturation to bring out the colour!
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, September 14, 2008  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links