Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Dan & Danielle, Fort Langley
I've really enjoyed getting to know Dan and Danielle through their engagement photos
and when I woke up to such a gorgeous day, I couldn't wait to get to Fort Langley (one of my favourite places already!) to start shooting the wedding.
Danielle was enjoying every minute of the long-awaited day when I arrived at the salon.
After a truly lovely ceremony we headed off to walk the town. Friends and family had come in from all over Alberta and Saskatchewan, so we ran into lots of them along the way!

I don't usually start the day at the salon... but I wish I did! The staff at Milica were great!
The veil goes on... "it's real now" says Danielle
We stopped in at Eighteen27 Piano Bar and Bistro for a few quick photos. The staff at this place were so kind to let us come in and shoot for a few minutes! I wish we could have stayed for some chocolate fondue... yum :)

These guys know how to be themselves in front of my camera...
The debut of my thank-you signs! What an amazing sky we had! I can't wait to see what they do with these images!

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Saturday, July 26, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At August 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow those Thank You signs are pretty awesome

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links