Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Mark and Stephanie, 8 Maggio 2008
OK... I have been waiting until just before Mark and Stephanie receive their proofs to post these... but I can't wait any longer! As many of you know, I travelled to Italy to shoot this wedding. It was held in a town called Poppi, in the beautiful Tuscany region, full of hills, sunshine and vineyards! The wedding was wonderful... an Italian (translated to English) ceremony was held in a castle, built sometime around the year 1274... wow! We wandered around the medieval village to create some of the images you see here, and returned to the villas where most of the wedding guests stayed for the reception. Mark and Steph, it was truly an honour to photograph your unforgettable wedding!





Mark demonstrating that he really did know what I meant when I asked him to act really cool and GQ-like :)
There IS a driver in this car! You just can't see him... it's so small!

M&S and their guests


See the shadow? Photos at a castle are so cool!
Somewhere in Sicily there is a Fazio winery (the groom's last name). Mark and Steph drank a few bottles of wine before arriving in Italy so they could use these corks to hold the table numbers... awesome!

Beautiful Steph in Poppi
This was one of the coolest things I have ever seen at a wedding! I think I was laying on the ground to capture this image, and it's one of my favourites from the day.
Steph's maid of honour had a baby shortly before the trip and couldn't make it... but after dinner everyone gathered around a laptop to watch a video she had put together to wish Stephanie and Mark a wonderful wedding day. It was so touching... we missed you too Carol!
Steph's grandma (or 'Ma') came along for the trip, and what lady! I'm told she was a tourist with the best of them... walking all over the cities like a 20 year old! I swear, she never stopped smiling all week!


There's so many more I want to share so I'll probably post more in the next few weeks... but that's all for now until M&S see all their photos!
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Saturday, June 07, 2008  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links