Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Anna & Ryan, engagement photos in Gastown
It was raining everywhere but in this little part of the city that day. Anna kept calling me to see if we should cancel but only a handful of drops fell in Gastown.
I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy shooting there...








Last but not least - the colourful characters of the area were out in full force... but this guy surprised us with a beautiful voice singing Led Zeppelin's 'Thank You'... a beautiful song and one of my favourites. I found myself singing along while I worked... and he departed with a simple "Congratulations". What a great way to end our shoot!
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, May 14, 2009  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links