Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Monday, November 09, 2009
Rebecca & Adam
Rebecca was my one and only birdcage veiled bride this year so I may have gone a little crazy with the bride portraits. Hair and makeup was done once again by Jayna Marie, we worked with the same bride so many times this year I've lost count!
We had an afternoon photo session and headed to Adam & Rebecca's church for a beautiful candle-lit ceremony. Adam was surprised by the attendance of some family members and I'm so happy to have captured these memories for them. Thanks for including me in your day!









posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Monday, November 09, 2009  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links