Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, February 12, 2010
Thailand
I'll be honest, my job has a lot of perks. But the best perk of all is the couples I meet who share their lives with me on their wedding days. I've said it so many times that it's like a broken record, I really do have some mind-blowing people as my clients. And another perk? They often end up as friends.
Case in point... L&R, one of my July wedding couples, own a vacation home in Thailand. And they turned the keys over to my husband and I to use it for 2 weeks in January. This is so awesome that I have no words but 'thank-you'... we had a blast.


Thai Cooking Class, at Happy Home Thai Cooking School in Pattaya

Yummy Namphrik Panang... everything was delicious but this is my favourite

Som Tam, or spicy green papaya salad

Ziplining in the trees / Ingredients for Pad Thai


The floating market in Pattaya on a quiet morning mid week



The spectacular Grand Palace in Bangkok


posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, February 12, 2010  
3 Comments:
  • At February 23, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man, my mom used to live in Thailand and I would visit her. Those pictures totally bring me back!

     
  • At March 04, 2010, Blogger Ami said…

    Love all the colour!

     
  • At March 17, 2010, Blogger StonePhoto said…

    Oooooooo me loves your thailand shots..... FUN Trip!!!!!

    Making us want to go too you know!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links