Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Monday, March 29, 2010
Stephanie & Justin, Fort Langley
Stephanie & Justin brought their awesome little dogs Oscar & India along for their shoot... I'm a total dog nut so this was awesome! (Even if I forgot to bring biscuits, oops)
Starting with some coffee at our mutual favourite spot Wendels in Fort Langley, we wandered the town on this quiet Monday afternoon. Lucky for us, the cherry blossoms were still looking beautiful, lending their vibrant pink to some images.
I'm already looking forward to the wedding, not til May 2011!







Labels:

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Monday, March 29, 2010  
4 Comments:
  • At March 30, 2010, Blogger cathy said…

    Great job! I especially love the top one, and the bottom one!! How fun!

     
  • At March 30, 2010, Anonymous Stephanie said…

    We were amazed that you got as many awesome pictures of the dogs as you did, they were being so uncooperative! Thank you for having the pictures ready so quickly!

     
  • At April 02, 2010, Blogger cathy said…

    Beautiful ring shot! I love cherry blossoms, and diamonds! Also, I really love the last image very much!

     
  • At April 25, 2010, Anonymous Leslie said…

    Jennifer,
    I love the shots you took of my beautiful daughter and Justin. You captured the happiness and love these two wonderful people feel for each other.
    Looking forward to the wedding shots!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links