Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, June 17, 2010
My happy place...
Bayfield, Ontario. Have you heard of it? Artsy little marina town on Lake Huron, sandwiched between the town of Goderich (Canada's prettiest town!) and Grand Bend... the party beach of southwestern Ontario. World-class sunsets, blue water and a beach that'll make you forget you're in Canada.

I spent 20 or so summers at my family's cottage there... and now my parents live in their new home on the lake year-round. Pretty great place to head back for a visit!

Untitled from Jennifer Kirk on Vimeo.



Watching the sunset... "what's that red thing", you ask? Why it's a slide to the beach from the top of the bluff! Genius! If only it was there when I was a kid...

86 steps to the beach...

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, June 17, 2010  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links