Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Introducing... Caitlin Cramb!
Realtor Caitlin was referred to me by Caree Bray (call her for your mortgage needs!)and I just loved shooting these headshots for her. Caitlin wanted to avoid any and all "cheesy realtor photos" and we left the White Rock pier behind, opting to head to a fantastic group of property listings instead... where we had a lot of laughs as we worked. (It's the South Beach development, 15777 Marine Dr... can't miss it!)

With twitter, facebook, your website and business cards, a professional image goes a long way.
Drop me a line to book your headshot session. It's done quickly (less than 30mins), in a location convenient to YOU, and you get the disc. That's it. No confusion, no long boring photoshoots on a backdrop. NONE of my headshots are the same as another... all unique, and painless, I promise!




Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, March 16, 2011  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links