Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Brendan is the face behind BMG Automotive... a regular at any of the networking events I attend, and all-around good guy.
While we were shooting these, I asked if he was having fun, and got an enthusiastic "Yes!" followed by "It would be weird, and not fun, if you were a guy... but this is cool!" hahaha... no wonder that I tend to work with a lot of men for headshots??
If you're in need of a new image, for social networking, your website, or just for FUN (like this shoot!) then drop me a line. It's quick, painless and I promise to make you laugh a little, because everyone looks their best when they're laughing :)


posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, January 19, 2011  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links