Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Noemi and Russ
Noemi and Russ were my last big wedding day of the 2010 season. I'm happy to report that after a bunch of rainy days, the skies stayed dry during the afternoon, and even though we had a great indoor photo location we got to stay outside, even if it was a little chilly.
I love a longer ceremony, complete with readings by family and anecdotes told my the minister of Noemi and Russ's church. And after a heartfelt ceremony we emerged outside into the sun! Not bad for Oct 30th!
Noemi was stunning in her lace-shouldered gown and a last minute addition from her mom, a jacket that matched her ivory dress so perfectly I'm not sure I believe it wasn't made for it.
Back at the reception we found a room decked in twinkly lights and candles, perfect to warm up as the rain began to fall.
Noemi and Russ, thanks for choosing me to photograph your beautiful wedding!!


















Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, November 24, 2010  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links