Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Monday, April 09, 2012
Spring Family Photos in Langley
Back in 2009 I photographed Janice and Ray's wedding, a couple years later I photographed Janice's brother Grant's wedding to Kobi. Right after that, Janice and Ray became my neighbours! Soon to follow, I did the first photos of their newborn son, Marcus, and now, here they are another year later. I love seeing my clients as their families grow! And next up on the blog will be Grant and Kobi's newborn baby Keaton at just 10 days old. Phew! Did I confuse you yet? It's an awesome honour to capture memories for related families :)
Enjoy!








I also want to point out how much I love the colours that Janice, Ray and Marcus wore for this session! Coordinated but not matchy, with a pop of colour... perfection! Way to go, neighbours!

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Monday, April 09, 2012  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links