Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, November 04, 2012
Stefania & Anthony
I really do love the chaotic nature that is Italian weddings. It reminds me of Rome itself, a city I lovingly refer to as 'organized chaos' and Stefania & Anthony's day was just that. A little bit crazy and a lot of fun. Details EVERYWHERE from the gorgeous brooch bouquet to the venue's twinkling lights after dark. Ceremony was at Surrey's Immaculate Conception Parish, one of my favourite churches to shoot in for it's light and then into New Westminster for photos along Front St and the reception at La Perla Ballroom. I received a lovely thank-you card in the mail from Stefania this week and coming soon to the blog is Anthony's little sister's engagement session... I get to see everyone all over again next September for that wedding, yay! Huge thanks to Rick Meinhardt for being my second for this wedding!!
Florals and Decor by The Wedding Design Studio

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, November 04, 2012  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links