Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, September 26, 2008
Jenn & Mic at The Brock House, Vancouver
I really don't know what to say about this simply awesome couple. When Mic and Jenn booked me to shoot their wedding, they found out I was heading to Italy to shoot a wedding in May, and we scheduled a whole separate meeting just to chat about Italy... they got engaged there. Pure romance! They gave me all kinds of ideas, and we even stayed at a B&B in Venice that they had told me about. Awesome.

OK... back to the wedding! Mic and Jenn hosted a beautiful, intimate ceremony and dinner at the Brock House on the most perfect Thursday evening... the wind was calm and the skies were clear, treating us to a gorgeous sunset. The next evening they held a huge backyard bbq bash at Jenn's parent's home in Langley and insisted I attend, without camera. Meeting the wonderful friends and family of this couple was a true highlight of my '08 wedding season. Mic and Jenn, may the next chapter of your lives be filled with amazing memories and of course, much travel! I'm so happy to have shared in this day with you.

The groom and his mom... a moment before the ceremony...

Everyone say, um.... what??!?

I didn't notice the best man's eye smiling at me through the table decor... I was too focused on his fiance getting teary-eyed at a beautiful speech :)

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, September 26, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links