Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Dean & Leanne, Better Together in Fort Langley
After numerous mishaps leading up to their day, I was sort of afraid that the weather would be a bummer for Leanne and Dean... and I was totally wrong! After their ceremony at the historic Milner Chapel and in the middle of a classic west coast 'Pineapple Express' (that's warm rain blowing sideways with crazy wind, for my Back East readers!) we ran all over Fort Langley before their gorgeous reception at the iconic 'yellow building', the Fort community centre.
I can't wait to show these two the rest of the photos... they keep telling me they're "like 6-yr olds waiting for Christmas!" :)

Yep... I am a sucker for grooms with tears. One of the sweetest down-the-aisle moments ever!
Gotta love the inside-out umbrella...
I would really like to take a moment here to thank the wonderful owners and staff at Eighteen27 Martini and Piano Bistro for letting me shoot in the restaurant (again!), during business hours, keeping my couple warm and dry. They don't have a website for me to link to, but if you're in the area be sure to stop in for a martini and chocolate fondue... worth the wait for a table :)
And we also went to the 50's diner... what's a wedding complete with milkshakes and grilled cheese? Pure awesomeness!!
A visit to a pumpkin patch... we found the ORANGE pumpkins!
Congratulations to the newly blended Williams family!!! Aren't they a good looking bunch??
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, October 16, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links