Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hollie & Aaron
Another clear, sunshine-filled day for Hollie & Aaron who were married at Aberthau Manor. I met Hollie thanks to one of my brides from 2008... and the story is not mine to tell, but let's just say that we shared some tears at Starbucks and felt instantly connected. What else can I say? Hollie and Aaron wowed me with their style and the first dance was soooo much fun to shoot! Their wedding was full of the special talents of their friends and family, from the yummy and adorable gingerbread bride & groom cookies, to the gorgeous floral arrangements. (I even got to take one home!)











posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Tuesday, June 16, 2009  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links