Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, April 03, 2011
6 month old Ryan
I met this little man's parents waaaay back in 2007 (I think?!) at one of my earliest BC weddings. Pretty awesome to be called a few years later to capture the smiles and cuteness of their 6 month old son.
This first image is special because Dad pulled out a photo of himself at about the same age, and asked if we could recreate it... since Ryan looks so much like he did at that age. I think you'll agree... does he ever! Photo on the left taken with my iPhone :)
I had a good laugh as Mom & Dad were using their own iPhone to capture Ryan's attention. Gone are the days of rattles and stuffed toys... in 2011 we use technology to get the attention of the modern day baby! Ha!!







Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, April 03, 2011  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links