Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, April 29, 2011
The Pink Spatula, Worth Every Bite!
I'm so very excited to share this project with you. Tina dropped off a whole pile of her homemade marshmallows, in various flavours, and gave me carte blanche along with creative license to create some cool images for her upcoming website overhaul. I had entirely too much fun creating pretty little environments in which to photograph marshmallows, using a variety of props and interesting findings, and a beautiful antique trunk I borrowed from my friend Katy. (thank-you Katy!!)
This is just a tiny sampling of the final collection of images... it was so hard to choose without going overboard. Stay tuned for the newly designed Pink Spatula website! She's much more than just marshmallows! (btw, you can find her marshmallows for sale at Langley's Well Seasoned, a Gourmet Food Store!)
Who wants to come over for s'mores? I have leftovers :)
Enjoy!












Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, April 29, 2011  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links