Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Candy canes and one ugly chair!
Who are these people with the candy cane bums??

Let me introduce to you Sammy and Tairalyn...
I could write all sorts of stuff about how awesome they are and how fabulous their wedding in December at the Roundhouse is going to be... but let me leave you instead with the e-mail I got when they saw their photos...

What an amazing talent you have- HONEST TO GOD!!!

Your photos that you took at our shoot – blew both Sammy and I OUT OF THE WATER…. Honest to god you captured Sammy and I in a NUTSHELL!

I didn’t get home today until 3:30pm walked in the door with bags and bags of stuff and all I could think of is forget this stuff – you HAVE to see the photos that Jen took – And honestly Sammy could care less what I had in all the bags – it was all about what I had on the laptop!

We are so impressed and excited with the photos – we don’t know how to thank you enough!

Thanks for being amazing Jen!
Taira & Sammy





I was feeling a little sick just watching this...
The CHAIR!

Tairalyn bought this chair on Craigslist just for this shoot. The sky is the limit people! If you can think of it, we can shoot it. I actually would like to buy this chair from her but I can just see the eye-rolling I'd have to endure from my husband :) hehe


Thanks guys, what a blast. Pretty please can we have a sky like that on your wedding day? ;)
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, November 20, 2008  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links