Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Monday, November 17, 2008
Dr. Maureen & Kirk
So, it was a little windy and chilly on Maureen and Kirk's day in October... but the sun was out and it was a beautiful Autumn day. I've included a lot of photos in this post so I'll let the images do the talking...

Maureen's shoes. Hello sexy! I get a little too excited when I have a gorgeous bride wearing something a little out-of-the-ordinary... and wait til you see her in her dress!

A proud Mom moment. Nobody wants to ruin the make-up but I love a little emotion :)
Exquisite. I'm going to share a little something that I learned that day. Dr. Maureen (she's a dentist!) sewed the buttons onto the back of her dress herself. She also made her shawl. Multi-talented!!!

Off to Steveston Village... where the stores hand out candy to the little ones on the weekend before Halloween. How cool is it to have a fuzzy little elephant in your photos??
Maureen and Kirk have a special tie to a certain building in Steveston... and they told me it was ugly. But I think we found a spot that's pretty neat :)

Oh, how I love the setting sunlight on the coast!
Kerry at Fairy Godmother Weddings waved her magic wand and made the UBC Boathouse look incredible.

In Kirk's family, it's tradition to welcome those who marry in with their own tool belt. (Kirk is a carpenter.) Maureen got a pink one... and she modeled it like a pro.
FACT: When you dance like this, the photographer WILL follow you around. I think I heard somebody say "Drive the car!" I also think the expressions on the faces of the people watching is quite possibly more entertaining than the dancers.
Then they sandwiched Kirk...
ok, ok... that's all for now! Time for bed for this photographer... g'night!
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Monday, November 17, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At November 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know which I like better, your comments or your photos.
    Well Done Jennifer.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links