Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Monday, June 22, 2009
Jessica & Scott, a Gastown adventure
This morning I got to read this fantastic little piece of e-mail... I'll be smiling for the rest of the day. I was going to write all sorts of things about how Jessica totally rocked a fabulous dress all over Gastown... (Scott looked alright too!) or how much I love her hair (and the little flower tucked behind her ear!) but really, I'll just leave you with this:

Scott and I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for our beautiful pictures.
We were able to share some pictures with family over the weekend and they were blown away.
That day in Gastown, while we were walking around as we usually do - you snapped away and managed to transform day to day images into something so special and magnificent with your talented eye.

You really captured a variety of different moments from fun to private and tender moments.
Each picture is so different and unique from the next.

More than anything we felt completely relaxed with you and that day in Gastown we often refer to one of our most fun filled days.

Scott and I both look so forward to our wedding day being captured so beautifully by such a professional.
Thank you again Jennifer!


My job ROCKS.










posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Monday, June 22, 2009  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links