Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Derek & Jenn's engagement session
I first met Derek at Mark & Lesley's wedding in 2009, as their emcee. Somehow we came into contact again through a mutual friend and began to see each other regularly at various business networking events. Not very long ago, he and Jenn became engaged and I'm thrilled to be their wedding photographer in September 2011!

Jenn and Derek met at Dublin Crossing... a fantastic Irish Pub in Surrey. It seemed fitting to begin our session there, and when I arrived I found them sitting at the very table they shared on the night they met... awwwww!!


After that we headed off to Stewart Farm near Crescent Beach... we brought wine! And cushy red pillows.




I love red shoes... Jenn's are no exception! Hot!


Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, June 30, 2010  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links