Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Deb & Alan get married
It's only the beginning of wedding season and I'm already behind on my blogging, oops! This wedding took place in April... a beautiful sunny day (are you listening, June??) and it got so warm down by the water at Burnaby's Barnet Marine Park I thought we were going to end up with a sunburn.
I loved Deb's shoes, a pop of colour peeking out from beneath the dress... and this usually-spectacled couple went frameless for the wedding day!
Welcome back from Hawaii Deb & Alan! Enjoy the photos!





















Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, June 01, 2011  
1 Comments:
  • At June 10, 2011, Anonymous Tracie said…

    LOVE!!!! That was such a gorgeous day and what a beautiful couple. Thx for bringing me along. :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links