Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, December 02, 2012
Pitt Meadows family Photography with the K Family
It's hard to believe but a year had passed since I photographed one of my regular families, the Karlstedt's. Miss Lucy was turning one, and they had me come out to mark the occasion with some family photos, and a special cake smash for Lucy (complete with a gorgeous creation from Reddy Made Cakes, thanks Crystal!!) Jakob was his usual self, hammin' it up for the camera, Lucy enjoyed her cake once she figured out how yummy it was! Thanks again K Family, always awesome to see you whether I have my camera or not!

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, December 02, 2012  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links