Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Lara and Robin at Northview
Lara and Robin tied the knot on November 8th at Northview Golf & Country Club. I've loved getting to know Lara over the meetings and chats we've had in the months leading up to the wedding, and the wedding party kept me laughing, as promised! After a late limo, a few frayed nerves and a couple of tears, we did some very quick running and driving around the golf course for the photos. After dinner and a surprise "Happy Birthday" to the emcee, the dancing began.
Enjoy this little teaser Lara, I know you're peeking! :) I can't wait to show you all your photos!








Lara and Robin's Christmas tree was a fantastic idea, instead of a gift table, guests placed their gifts under the tree! It was decorated with all kinds of handmade photo trinkets representing their life together... so beautiful!



I don't tell very many people this little secret, but Neil Diamond is my guilty pleasure. Lara went to the concert back in September (jealous!) and when the dj played "Sweet Caroline" there were a lot of arms in the air... "BAH BAH BAH"
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, November 27, 2008  
3 Comments:
  • At November 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AHHH I can't wait to see the rest!!!!!

     
  • At November 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those look fabulous!! And the comments are just right!!

     
  • At November 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the teaser! the pictures are amazing and I can't wait to see the rest!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links