Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, June 26, 2009
Julia & Derry
My favourite part of Julia and Derry's speech was when they quoted an old saying "You can judge a lot about a person by the company they keep, and if this is true, then we must be AWESOME."
I couldn't agree more. From the reggae music that played when the bride walked down the aisle, to the gypsy jazz band that played after dinner, the day was full of laughter and laid back fun... and even a little badminton!
The AMAZING cake topper was handmade my the groom's sister, an artist in Abbotsford. She'll make on for you too... just ask me for her info. It was kinda Burton-esque... and totally cool.











posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, June 26, 2009  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links