Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Mark & Lesley
I had a really hard time choosing which images to post from Mark & Lesley's wedding, I have so many favourites from so many different facets of the day. These two are beautiful inside and out.
They exchanged emotional vows at the Celebration Pavilion in Queen Elizabeth Park... I think the entire room was in tears. (myself included!) We had a relaxed shoot at George Wainborn Park, and walked back to the False Creek Yacht Club for the reception.
Mark & Lesley, it was truly a pleasure to document this day for you... I wish you many more chapters in your beautiful love story.













posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, July 23, 2009  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links