Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Abbey & Alex - engagement session in White Rock
I've known Abbey since about 7th grade... and she moved to BC last year to be with Alex, who then proposed to her in White Rock... so we spent an evening there for their engagement session... gotta love an engagement session that ends with drinks on a patio watching the sunset!

They brought their puppy Leia along for some photos, then my husband took her for a walk while we finished the shoot. His name is Luke. Luke and Leia went for a walk. (haaaa, get it? It's a Star Wars reference. At least I amuse myself.)

Anyway... Abbey has amazing style and Alex looks so handsome in a tie and I love shooting during 'magic hour' when everything looks warm and glow-ey... here's a little taste of what happened... we even found some uplifting graffiti!!










Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, July 07, 2010  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links