Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Stephanie & Justin
I had such a hard time choosing the images to blog from this wedding... Steph and Justin have a large collection of photos from their day which makes it difficult to choose just a few!
It's obvious to all just how in tune these two are with one another... and I loved their group of friends and family who surrounded them in lovely pink, shared in the day with many laughs, and made my job that day a breeze!
Enjoy S&J... just a very small sneak peek!
















Steph and Justin added my custom open-air photo booth to their wedding package... much fun was had!





Heeey, who got caught in the photobooth?

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, June 22, 2011  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links