Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Vancouver same-sex wedding photographer, Shawn & Robert
On the patio of a 29th floor penthouse condo overlooking all of Vancouver and the North Shore mountains, Shawn & Robert exchanged their vows. A a handful of their closest friends and family from San Francisco, southern California and Edmonton joined them for the weekend. Meeting these two has left a lasting impact on me, I'm so honoured to have shared in their day, their laughter, tears and joy. What an amazing day to be a photographer in Vancouver.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, May 08, 2013  
2 Comments:
  • At May 08, 2013, Anonymous Audra said…

    You rocked it like I knew you would, my friend!! I have huge smiles and welled up eyes looking at these. :)

     
  • At May 08, 2013, Anonymous Audra said…

    PS Congratulations, Shawn & Robert! Hope you enjoyed your time in Vancouver. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links