Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Fort Langley engagement session
I photographed Adriana's brother's wedding in September (check it out here!) and I was thrilled when she and Rohan booked me shortly after seeing the finished photo collection for their 2013 wedding. It's going to be an amazing blend of Italian and Indian traditions and the ceremony is at a church in my neighbourhood I've been excited to shoot at for many years now! These two are absolute naturals in front of my camera and they're major Canucks fans to boot!

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, January 23, 2013  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links