Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Craig & Jill at UBC's Cecil Green
Craig and Jill (from here forward referred to as 'Crill') are another example of why my job rocks. I shot Jill's brother Mark's wedding back in 2009, and the family photos shortly thereafter. What I didn't know at the time was that although Craig had been invited along to the wedding AND the family photo session, he and Jill had only been together a short while. I guess you can say the family loved him from the very beginning. It's not hard to see why, Craig is so clearly crazy about Jill and his speech at the wedding was the one this year that made me lose my composure entirely! Jill and Craig - thank-you so much for having me to document such an important day in your lives and thank-you to the Hulyd family for continuing to support my business, I do hope I can photograph R&C in some way even if I don't make it to Hawaii for that wedding ;) Ceremony took place at the beautiful Canadian Memorial Church, and their reception was held at UBC's Cecil Green house. I love shooting up at UBC, made even more special being Craig's university.
With Mark & Lesley and Jillian & Craig... I'm an Honourary Hulyd-family Photographer! DJ: Gary Robertson Dress from The Bridal Gallery Florist: Garden Party Flowers Makeup: Katarina Formanova Cake: Kreation Artisan Cakes http://www.jenniferkirkphotography.com

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, December 16, 2012  
1 Comments:
  • At December 17, 2012, Anonymous Papiya said…

    Wow what a lovely photos collection.Looking so beautiful wedding photos.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links