Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, July 31, 2009
Beautiful Hycroft with Laura & Kent
This was my first visit to Hycroft and I definitely look forward to going back. Laura and Kent held their ceremony in the garden and included touches from family & friends, afterwards everyone enjoyed an ethnic feast, everything from Indian to sushi. Laura was lovely in the lace veil that was her grandmother's, and if you read here regularly, you know I have a 'thing' with long veils this year!








I loved the elegance of these dresses, how they each had their own style yet coordinated perfectly!

The veil blew right off Laura's head as the rain rolled in with the wind, action shot :)

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, July 31, 2009  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links