Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Casey & Tony, Skye & Sako, an evening in Coal Harbour
Today when I met Casey she said "It sort of feels like I've known you forever!" as we lounged on the back deck with fur kids Skye and Sako... their beautiful labrador retrievers who joined us for the engagement shoot. Maybe it's because we share a obsession passion for our dogs, maybe it's just because Casey & Tony are super fun to work with (I can barely call it 'work' with these two!). We even ended our shoot with some gelato, gotta love that!
Whatever it is... I can't wait for more nose-scrunching funny laughter from Casey on the wedding day in September!
And maybe some JapaDogs. :-)

Thanks to Kerry at Fairy Godmother Weddings, I know this wedding is going to be an event to remember.








Labels:

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Tuesday, August 10, 2010  
1 Comments:
  • At August 10, 2010, Blogger cathy said…

    They are a cute couple! She has a great dress on! I absolutely love the 7th image down! Awesome.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links